The health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority. We will continue to maintain strict social distancing, our increased cleaning regime, and ensure education programs are completed across our network as well as offering hand sanitiser and disinfectant gym wipes for all members and staff.
These measures are to ensure we are maintaining a safe environment for all people in our clubs and include:
- Social distancing to ensure a minimum of 1.5 metres between each individual whilst exercising
- Assist health authorities with contact tracing
- Increased cleaning and sanitation, including antibacterial sanitising gym wipes
- Mandatory personal towels and water bottles to be used by all members
- Thorough cleaning of all equipment by both members and staff following the conclusion of any class
- No shared equipment unless disinfected between uses
- No cash transactions
- Closure of showers and saunas
We have ensured our team members have undertaken Australian Government training modules on COVID-19 and increased our educational signage in our clubs to ensure our whole community understands these protection measures.
Victorian Closure Information
As per the Victorian Government stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions we will temporarily close our clubs from close of business on 8th July.
When will Victorian clubs close?
All Victorian Zap Fitness clubs will close on July 8th at the completion of staffed hours. Please view our updated staffed hours here: www.zapfitness.com.au/hours/
Will my membership fees be put on hold?
Yes, your membership fees have automatically been placed on hold. You will not be debited any fees until we are ready to welcome everyone back into our gyms.
When will clubs reopen?
The Victorian State Government has provided us with a 6 week temporary close period. We will provide member updates via email and SMS.
Join Online Now!
Find your nearest Zap
Enter your postcode to find your nearest Zap gym: